©Andrea Belluso Profoto is more than a brand and a line of products. It is also the place where some us work and spend our weekdays. Have you ever wondered who we are or what the thinking was behind the design of this or that piece of equipment? Then join us behind the scenes at [...]
How do you want it?We have lots of ways to receive the latest information: RSS feed, daily email digest & our MAC Group Newsletter. Choose one or choose them all!
Join Our Mailing List
- Barnstorm: The Eddie Adams Workshop XXVI
- May Tech Tip: What’s That For, PocketWizard?
- Peter Belanger: Complicated Shoots for Hi-Tech Products
- Webinar: Developing a Vision & Editing for Your Online Portfolio with Eduardo Angel
- Matt Hill’s Paper Burlesque & Night Paper Project (NSFW)
- From Bland to BAM Using a Single Light Source
- Induro Hi-Hat Video from NAB 2013
- The Pro-B4 Wins the TIPA Award!
- Federico Chiesa joins X-Rite Coloratti Community
- The Invisible Second Shooter!
- Behind the Scenes at Profoto: Tommy Sundström
- Troubleshooting Printer Problems
- Jay and Varina: Shooting the Moon at Twilight
- Moving Fast with Melody Hood
- Fstoppers Pushing the Pro-B4
Tag Cloudbehind the scenes Coloratti Coloratti News ColorChecker ColorChecker Passport Color Management commercial photography D1 education fashion photography flextt5 hot photography how-to http://gdata.youtube.com/schemas/2007#video i1Display Pro instruction Joe Brady L-358 L-478DR landscape photography lighting tips light shaping mark wallace minitt1 monitor calibration news off-camera flash Photokina Plus II Plus III PocketWizard portrait photography pro-7a pro-7b product photography remote camera triggering review softlight reflector sports photography video Videos Webinar wedding photography workshop youtube