How do you want it?We have lots of ways to receive the latest information: RSS feed, daily email digest & our MAC Group Newsletter. Choose one or choose them all!
Join Our Mailing List
- Barnstorm: The Eddie Adams Workshop XXVI
- May Tech Tip: What’s That For, PocketWizard?
- Peter Belanger: Complicated Shoots for Hi-Tech Products
- Webinar: Developing a Vision & Editing for Your Online Portfolio with Eduardo Angel
- Matt Hill’s Paper Burlesque & Night Paper Project (NSFW)
- From Bland to BAM Using a Single Light Source
- Induro Hi-Hat Video from NAB 2013
- The Pro-B4 Wins the TIPA Award!
- Federico Chiesa joins X-Rite Coloratti Community
- The Invisible Second Shooter!
- Behind the Scenes at Profoto: Tommy Sundström
- Troubleshooting Printer Problems
- Jay and Varina: Shooting the Moon at Twilight
- Moving Fast with Melody Hood
- Fstoppers Pushing the Pro-B4
Tag Cloudbehind the scenes Coloratti Coloratti News ColorChecker ColorChecker Passport Color Management commercial photography D1 education fashion photography flextt5 hot photography how-to http://gdata.youtube.com/schemas/2007#video i1Display Pro instruction Joe Brady L-358 L-478DR landscape photography lighting tips light shaping mark wallace minitt1 monitor calibration news off-camera flash Photokina Plus II Plus III PocketWizard portrait photography pro-7a pro-7b product photography remote camera triggering review softlight reflector sports photography video Videos Webinar wedding photography workshop youtube
Category Archives: CT114
David Keochkerian is the photographer behind one of our most popular posts to date, a peek inside his bag and some spectacular images he shot on the North coast of France. Because you dig his work so much, we asked … Continue reading →
The post Before and After Post-Processing with David Keochkerian appeared first on Induro Blog.
Teva has recently launched the #Unfollow campaign, celebrating the release of their new shoe, Tevasphere. The campaign slogan is “for those who choose the unknown, the unexpected, the life less traveled” and to fit that bill, they’re featuring the life … Continue reading →
Photographer David Keochkerian was drawn to Ambleteuse on the northern coast of France, not only for its beauty, but also for its history. Henry VIII of England built two forts there. In a couple of years, they were taken over … Continue reading →
Robby Ticknor has posted a video review of his Induro CT114 tripod. In it, he shows off the functionality of this carbon fiber model, collapsing the legs, extending the center column, all the while showing how effortlessly these everyday tasks … Continue reading → Continue reading